lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

Andy Warhol

If you want to know all about Andy Warhol, just look at the surface of my paintings and films and me, and there I am. There's nothing behind it.

Andrew Warhola Quotes:

An artist is somebody who produces things that people don't need to have.

I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumors to my dogs.

I like boring things.

I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.

I'd asked around 10 or 15 people for suggestions. Finally one lady friend asked the right question, 'Well, what do you love most?' That's how I started painting money.

Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets.

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.

pop borrachines!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario