lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

The Dark Horse





Puede que piensen que es mi Beatle preferido por el nombre.



Ustedes se equivocan. Es su bajo perfíl, su misticidad, sus canciones.



Creo que All Things Must Pass es el mejor disco ex-beatle.



Insisto, nunca me gustaron los frontman.







revolver



click en la imagen para bailar


I want to tell you (Harrison)

I want to tell you
My head is filled with things to say
When you're hereAll those words,
they seem to slip away
When I get near you,
The games begin to drag me down
It's all right
I'll make you maybe next time around
But if I seem to act unkind
It's only me, it's not my mind
That is confusing things.
I want to tell you
I feel hung up but I don't know why,
I don't mind I could wait forever,
I've got time
Sometimes I wish I knew you well
Then I could speak my mind and tell you
Maybe you'd understand
I want to tell you
I feel hung up but I don't know why,
I don't mind
I could wait forever,
I've got time, I've got time, I've got time





abbey road


click en la imagen para bailar


Something (Harrison)

Something in the way she moves,
Attracts me like no other lover.
Something in the way she woos me.
I want to leave her now,
You know I believe in how.
Somewhere in her smile she knows,
That I don't need no other lover.
Something in her style that shows me.
I don't want to leave her now,
You know I believe in how.
You're asking me will my love grow,
I don't know, I don't know.
Stick around, and it may show,
But I don't know, I don't know.
Something in the way she knows,
And all I have to do is think of her.
Something in the things she shows me.
I don't want to leave her now.
You know I believe and how.


bailen borrachines...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario